Summer Break is rapidly approaching!
The last day of school for the 15-16 school year is Friday, June 3rd.
Monte Vista Available PTA Positions for 2016-2017 School Year
Vacant Committee Positions:
It is hard to believe but the end of the year is quickly approaching and the PTA is already starting to look at the next school year. In June the PTA Board will begin working on the budget and PTA event schedule for the next school year. In order to keep certain events and line items in the budget, we need someone to volunteer to be in charge of those committees. We hope that you will consider if you can help fill a vacant committee position for the 2016-2017 school year. We encourage your attendance at out next PTA meeting on Monday May 2nd in the school's Library at 6:30
. More information is available on each position as well as support. Please feel free to contact Monte Vista PTA for more info at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall Festival - In charge of planning the event and coordinating volunteer efforts.
- Fundraising - Coordinating fundraising efforts between school and the vendors selected.
- Recycling - Collects recycling from each classroom and turns in for funds. Tracks each classrooms efforts for end of year reward.
- Membership - Promote membership, keep membership lists up to date, distribute cards, run membership event nights.
- Escript - Renew Escript members and promote the program.
- Assemblies - Coordinate with the principal about a few paid assemblies performances.
- Skate Night - Coordinates dates with Cal Skate and School for skate nights, distribute fliers
Mother's Day Plant Sale is fast approaching
Our plant sale will be on May 5th and May 6th
Plants will be for sale during the hours of 10:00-10:50 a.m. and 3:00-3:15 p.m.
Plants are $2/each
See flyer below for more information
Click Below to hear the Monte Vista School Song sung by the students of MV!