Links for all

Work permits are issued at student's school site. (During the summer, please contact Student Services
636-2098 at the District Office)

The application form CDE B1-1 (see below) must be completed by the parent, student, and employer.

Students must bring completed application along with their social security card and identification to the District Office. If student is not enrolled in our district, they must also bring a copy of their birth certificate.