District Employment Application:
Job Opportunities for Outside Applicants & Current District Employees
- Certificated, classified, coaches and management opportunity links can be found in the menu left of this page.
OUTSIDE APPLICANT RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Please apply on EdJoin or submit a *complete application packet to the District Office.
CRPUSD, Attention: Human Resources, 7165 Burton Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Applications are not kept on file for future vacancies
Applications are accepted for currently posted vacancies only
*Incomplete applications, or applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is recommended that each application be accompanied by a cover letter, resume and letters of recommendation.
Please see individual postings for unique document requirements.
Invitations to Interview:
- Applications will be reviewed by the hiring committee after the closing date
- Applications will be evaluated by this committee and invitations for interviews will be extended to those candidates who appear to be the most qualified for the position based on the application materials provided
- In compliance with Assembly Bill 1612, applicants offered a position must be fingerprinted by the District and have those fingerprints cleared by the Department of Justice (DOJ) before they may be assigned to a site
- There is a fee required by the DOJ, payable by the employee, to process fingerprints
- The actual hire date will be no earlier than the date that fingerprint clearance is received from the DOJ
Join our certificated team! The Sonoma County Office of Education is offering a Teacher Intern Program.
Download a Flyer!
“Be a Teacher”
Intern Program is an alternative pathway to acquiring a
teaching credential and prepares teachers for elementary, middle, high school
and special education. It begins January 2016.