Job Opportunities for Outside Applicants & Current District Employees
Job Opportunities at Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified District:
- Current vacancies for outside applicants and current District employees are catagorized in the left menu of this page
- Applicants must submit all application materials in paper format only.
Process To Request An Application And For Submitting A Complete Application:
Download a District Application, Vacancy Notice and Job Description
- Applications must be mailed (USPS, UPS or FedEx) to the District Office
or hand delivered to CRPUSD Human Resources at 7165 Burton Avenue,
Rohnert Park, CA 94928 between the hours of 8:00 – 4:00 M-F.
Applications will not be accepted past 2:00 PM on closing date.
Applications will not be accepted by e-mail or FAX
Applications are not kept on file for future vacancies
Applications are accepted for currently posted vacancies only
- It is recommended that each application be accompanied by a cover letter, resume and 3 letters of recommendation.
Please see individual posting for unique materials requirements.
Application materials received after the closing date will not be considered
Invitations to Interview:
- Applications will be reviewed by the hiring committee after the closing date
- Applications will be evaluated by this committee and invitations for interviews will be extended to those candidates who
appear to be the most qualified for the position based on the application materials provided
- In compliance with Assembly Bill 1612, applicants offered a position must be fingerprinted by the District and have those fingerprints cleared by the Department of Justice (DOJ) before they may be assigned to a site
- There is a fee required by the DOJ, payable by the employee, to process fingerprints
- The actual hire date will be no earlier than the date that fingerprint clearance is received from the DOJ
Outside Postings on this website can also be seen at Edjoin